Ningaloo Aquarium & Discovery Centre
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Exmouth, WA
- Product code: NADCGA
Welcome to the Ningaloo Aquarium & Discovery Centre; Exmouth's newest tourism attraction.
- Learn about the importance of Exmouth as a US Navy base
- Climb aboard the ‘Red Bus’ to hear reflections of Australian-American life in remote WA
- Enter the cyclone room and experience the devastation of Cyclone Vance
- Visit the Ningaloo Reef gallery and learn about the delicate ecology of Australia’s 2nd longest reef system
- Meet some of the amazing marine life that make their home on the reef
- Discover who lives in the arid landscape of the Cape Range National Park
Peak Season Opening Hours
(1 April to 30 November 2020)
0830 to 1700; Last Entry is at 4.00pm
Low Season Opening Hours (1 Dec 2020 to 31 March 2021)
0830 to 1700 Mon-Fri; Last entry is at 4.00pm
0900 to 1pm Sat & Sun; Last entry 12pm
Children under 5 years are welcomed Free of Charge.
The stories of Ningaloo come to life at Exmouth’s newest tourism attraction; the Ningaloo Aquarium and Discovery Centre. The centre is quickly building a reputation as a welcomed first stop in Exmouth where visitors can gain an intriguing destination experience of life in one of Australia’s youngest towns.
The Ningaloo Aquarium and Discovery Centre will delight children and adults alike with interactive touchscreen activities and an abundance of information to explore. Kids can create their own digital fish and set if free to swim with Ningaloo creatures on a digital video wall; explore a cave system under the Cape Range and feast their eyes on scaly inhabitants in the Terrestrial Gallery.
A visit to the gallery shop is well worth a browse at the conclusion or your time in the Discovery Centre, including a great range of holiday clothing, games, books and plush whalesharks or simply enjoy a delightful meal at the centre’s café.
With so much to see, a visit to the Ningaloo Aquarium and Discovery Centre is a great start to your extraordinary Ningaloo Adventure.
In line with state government Covid-19 direction entry into the Ningaloo Aquarium and Discovery Centre is permitted subject to proof of double vaccination. Covid-19 policy can change at any time.